About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
My work has developed a lot over the 3 years I've studied for my degree. It has evolved into a body of work that deals with the human form as an environment. I've mapped and explored my own body inside and out in many ways through print, drawing and various media as a type of research to address self identity

Tuesday 10 March 2009

Fix up, look sharp!

Today we hung the exhibition up, It looks brilliant all the work has really come together and ive been given the privelege of being the "introduction" to the show...how cool is that?! I had a few tantrums today i must admit, at one point it looked like my work would be lying on the floor for the whole exhibition because there was problems with lighting in the way of me hanging it from the ceiling. However i got round these problems, a bit of wire and a couple of hooks later and i was installed! heres some pictures of setting up



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! :)

This page is primarily a documentation of my art work I create. I'm a BA Fine Art, Mixed Media Student currently in my final year of my degree.

My work deals with ideas of the fragility of the human condition and often consists of images of my own body. I tend to work with materials that reflect the delicacy of the human form such as stitch and fabrics. My drawing style i like to describe as a "nervous" line, which also ties in with the themes of all my work.