About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
My work has developed a lot over the 3 years I've studied for my degree. It has evolved into a body of work that deals with the human form as an environment. I've mapped and explored my own body inside and out in many ways through print, drawing and various media as a type of research to address self identity

Monday 11 May 2009

right back on it!

Welll the Utah trip was absolutely incredible as you can imagine...the landscape was of a scale i cant even describe...it sounds cheesy but it was literally breath taking.

Above all the people were the best part of the trip i met people i will never forget...and i seriously hope i see them all again one day

well heres some more photos i took while there...(the more arty ones shall we say)




This has made me so hyped to start working with the photos in my work which is a little annoying since my current project is about my body and the photos are all of the landscape, im going to try and use them somehow because i'm really in love with some of the shots. However i know i can definitely use them in my print elective work. :)

Its easy to become lazy after a long trip especially with the jet lag but imd etermind to get straight back into my work. I have the art history essay deadline coming up too...I'm really worried about that! so stressful entries are pending. Also the assesment is only a few weeks away ...arghhhhh




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! :)

This page is primarily a documentation of my art work I create. I'm a BA Fine Art, Mixed Media Student currently in my final year of my degree.

My work deals with ideas of the fragility of the human condition and often consists of images of my own body. I tend to work with materials that reflect the delicacy of the human form such as stitch and fabrics. My drawing style i like to describe as a "nervous" line, which also ties in with the themes of all my work.