So here is my submission for the artists books fair. Its hardly upto standard but i only had 3 days to make it (well i technically had longer but i only started making it 3 days ago...I've been busy you know) and alot of things went wrong for example:
1. Its a known fact I cant count. So measuring and folding to mm precision isnt my strong point however this is key to making an artists book work.
2. Printers obviously have a vendetta against me. I originally made this book on wednesday and the inkfell off the page. Quite literally started crumbling off the page. So I had to reprint the book. May I add it has continued to fall off the page on this version but its less obvious.
3. Time restraints mean less detail. The book is rather minimalistic. I would have liked to incorporate some machine sewing to tie in with my other work.
I'm bored of explaining my failure here some pictures:(Apologies for the quality...The lighting in my room is awful I tried everything this is the best I could do)